Posts by Jeremy:
So just a few off the top of my head type observations about the Charge HR after having it for about 24 hours now:
- The band feels pretty good against the skin
- The band does pick up lint easily due to the texture
- Sleep detection is nice, but a bit too generous. It detects me as “asleep” even just laying it bed watching TV.
- Heart Rate seems to be fairly accurate, though I haven’t had a workout to compare with yet
- Flights of stairs tracking, I’ve seen get a little off, but not bad.
- Caller ID is nice, but I want the band to vibrate more, it’s easy to miss
More to come
I was interested in the ChargeHR ever since it was announced several months ago. My order finally arrived in the mail today. I ordered the Large Black I’ve had the Flex for the last year and been quite happy with it. The Charge HR band is almost twice as wide as the flex, which will […]
And I’m going to keep telling myself that.. source: http://imgur.com/jpY9CJ0