So just a few off the top of my head type observations about the Charge HR after having it for about 24 hours now:
- The band feels pretty good against the skin
- The band does pick up lint easily due to the texture
- Sleep detection is nice, but a bit too generous. It detects me as “asleep” even just laying it bed watching TV.
- Heart Rate seems to be fairly accurate, though I haven’t had a workout to compare with yet
- Flights of stairs tracking, I’ve seen get a little off, but not bad.
- Caller ID is nice, but I want the band to vibrate more, it’s easy to miss
More to come